Arianna Catalina Cerritos
5819 Fanwood Ave. Lakewood, CA 90713
(562) 208-5118 email@example.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: I strive to obtain a job where I can make connections and
where I have the opportunity to positively impact people everyday.
2013-2014- City of Lakewood annual block party and park/house cleanup
2012-2013- VIP buddies soccer program: Helped train kids with special attention needs
in developing their soccer skills
2011-2014- Make a Wish Foundation: Helped set up the annual 5k, worked booths, and
helped to take it down
2015-2016- Help to raise money for the city of Lakewood annual block party
EDUCATION: AND CERTIFICATES:
2010- June 2014 Los Alamitos High School
3591 Cerritos Avenue, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
2010- June 2014 Girls Soccer
2012- June 2014 Yearbook Senior editor
2012- June 2014 Gwam (anti-bullying club leader)
2014- June 2016 GoldenWest College
2014-2015 General education
2015-2016 Kinesiology major
2016- CPR certified
2016- Current date 2016 NESTA certified personal trainer at 24 hour fitness
• Hostess at Olive garden from january 2015 until June 2015 (16811 Beach Blvd,
Huntington Beach, CA 92647)
• Service representative at 24 hour fitness from October 2015 until May 2016 ( 17970
Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703)
• Personal trainer at 24 hour fitness from May 2016 until September 2016 ( Lakewood
Center, 4821 Del Amo Blvd, Lakewood, CA 90712)
• Waitress at Rezzinis pizzeria currently
• Customer service experience working as a host at Olive garden.
• Customer service experience working the front desk at 24 Hour Fitness.
• Experienced in working with children as a kids club attendant at 24 Hour Fitness.
• Highly experienced with physical health and safety as a Certified Personal Trainer at 24
• Good social skills with learning how to approach people during their workouts and
when they came in to the club.
• Creative skills with learning how to market myself to gain more clientele.
• Experienced in leading others, both in my club soccer team and high school soccer
• Time management skills with juggling both school and work at the same time.
• Organizational skills in planning workouts, balancing multiple clients at a time, and
learning how to make extra income outside of my career to remain independent.
PERSONAL STATEMENT: Im highly motivated and eager to begin working towards a
career where I get the opportunity to interact with different people and show my passion
for positively impacting the lives of the people around me.