Marlene M Pirrello
Phone 562-397-7350 • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills and experience and have the opportunity for growth and advancement. I am a motivated and dependable person who works well with others.
La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, La Palma, CA
November 04 - July 2016
*Inpatient and Outpatient Departments Coordinator for Behavioral Health:
Demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize in a difficult environment, while maintaining an emphasis on quality for two departments and the Director's requests.
- Maintain a professional confidential relation with department employees. Support Director in the hiring process, calling/screening potential candidates for the department, as well as scheduling for interviews.
- In Outpatient Behavioral Health Responsible for the day-to-day operations by facilitating the development, implementation and monitoring of services, quality, and standards.
- Maintaining staffing needs, doctor’s needs, needs for the patient's well-being.
- Engages Director, physicians, and staff in problem-solving.
- Maintaining contact with Engineering, EVS and with the building owner for the maintenance of the department.
- Served as a central point of contact for all inquiring patients, patients family, Doctor’s, and individuals needed access to the Outpatient Department.
- Supporting the Director with any HR needs, organizing employee evaluations, employee certifications, licenses, etc.
- Organize and maintain transportation for patients.
- Verify Insurance (Passport Onesource) Admitting Patients
- Monitors payroll for both departments employees, including preserving confidential information (JBdev)
- Collect data from many different resources throughout the hospital and the departments. To maintain data for many different reports for the State, County, Hospital, and Departments.
- Admissions, and Medical Billing for the Outpatient Department. (Epic-Meditech)
La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, La Palma, CA (continued)
- Composing various letters, correspondence, nurses work schedule for the Department Director.
- Able to work unsupervised
Marelich Mechanical, Anaheim, CA (Mechanical Contractors)
December 03 – November 04
- Supporting buyers, composing Purchase Orders,
- Maintain a Subcontract Log
- Purchasing and expediting orders
- Multitasking in a high paced environment.
- As well as vendor/contractor relations
Scott Co. of California, Gardena, CA (Mechanical Contractors)
July 02 – September 03 Also June 93 to June 98 (Until went out of Business)
* Department Secretary:
- Compose, process, extend prices and expedite Purchase Orders, both major material and daily. Compose, process, extend prices and expedite all job-related subcontract and subcontract supplements.
- Extend all Bid Green sheets handwritten and computer generated. Set up the bid room, and maintain the computer prices during a bid at times high stressed environment.
- Excellent phone skills - answer and screen multi-lined phones, take messages, and interacted with vendors.
- Order and cancel all phone service for office and all job sites.
- Order and maintain all office supplies for Main Office and all job sites.
- Order Insurance for job sites
- Compose correspondence, documentation, project-related spreadsheets, monthly major material reports, maintain files and records.
- Sort/distribute incoming mail, send faxes and other administrative duties as requested.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Harrington Industrial Plastics, Los Angeles Sales Branch, Commerce, CA
June 98 – July 02
* Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
- Performed a variety of secretarial and clerical duties for the principal staff of the Sales Department and Branch Managers.
- Well-polished phone skills - answered and screened multi-line phones, interacted with clients on the phone.
- Greeted and interacted with clients and guests.
- Setting up and maintained alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files, prepared memoranda, quotes, proposals, and correspondence.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS____________________________________________________________
BVP Certified, BLS
Certified Proficient in the following programs: MS Word, MS Excel, JB Dev(Payroll Software), Meditech & Epic (Hospital Organization software) General Office, and various types of e-mail programs. I have the ability to multi-task, very adept in adjusting to new positions or skills, and always take pride in being a team player.
Girl Scout Co-Leader (current)