11732 ½ 215 street Lakewood, CA 90715 Cell: 562 221-1272 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated Preschool Teacher successful at collaborating with students, teachers and parents. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
- Managing classroom for diverse populations
- Positive learning environment
- Customer Service
- Age appropriate lesson planning
Preschool Teacher, 08/2006 to 06/2012
Alpha - Shen Preschool – Monterey Park CA
- Planed and organizes the classroom to ensure a warm, orderly, and healthy learning environment to meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child.
- Provides daily activities for the children in consideration of their developmental level and the preschool curriculum.
- Develop and taught lessons on relevant children’s books, poems, movies and themes to promote students interest.
- Promote and support the attitudes, behaviors, knowledge and skills necessary to work respectfully and effectively with each other as well as demonstrate the ability to address the needs of the children and families
Teacher Assistant, 09/1997 to 05/2006
L.A.U.S.D – 54th street Elementary
- Planned, implemented, monitored, and assessed a classroom instructional program which was an Education goal.
- Assisted and supervised 18 children while maintaining overall focus on the entire group.
- Established daily routine that was easy for the children to follow
- Organized and facilitated monthly parent support group meetings
- Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through integration of creative role playing exercises.
Associate of Science: Child Development, June 2005
West Los Angeles College – Culver City, CA
High School Diploma - Los Angeles High School – Los Angeles, CA
Languages: Spanish (oral & Written)